View Profile AlantheBOX

21 Movie Reviews

stupid triptank didn't accept any of my stupid pitches stupid jerks!

whoa! this might be my favorite cartoon of yours yet, after allllllllllll these years. I even had to tell Gail to turn down "Maid in Manhattan" so I could hear it!

what was on the radio!?!

well congratulations, sir (on the frontpage/neato cartoon). soooooooooooooooo... anything planned for your NEXT release?!

Gobi responds:

some bloke name AlantheBOX did the radio bit . I didn't really want him to , but he begged and begged and finally I just " you know what ? FINE ! If it'll make you stfu " and so he did some improving which turned out to be pretty funny . Why do you ask ?

1 Game Review

BEST SOUND BOARD IN THE UNIVERSE, COLIN

so i just happen to have the president or paraguay's phone number. and i call the guy up and i open up this sound board. and i start clicking buttons, and the president is totally buying it and all i can hear him saying is "denzel? denzel?! is that really you?" and i'm all thinking "man, this guy is such a loser." and i keep fooling him and he's eating up and then i somehow (through an amazing combination of quotes) convince him to step down as president and move to california to come live with me (who he THINKS is denzel washington) so we can be best friends. pretty freaking crazy, right!?

Darwin7 responds:

Did that really happen? lol

my floss expired.